Our Exclusive Partner: DVS
Diversified Vehicle Services (DVS) has been North America’s largest Registered Importers since the inception of the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA).
After making significant investments in technology, logistics, and financial services, DVS launched a new web platform making it North America’s first full-service global trading platform. Utilizing DVS’s 22-year importing history with more than 650,000 cross-border transactions we developed a digitized inventory management system that will revolutionize global auto trade by providing a simple, seamless and safe point-to-point trading experience.
DVS has all appropriate licensing, bonding, and clearance to provide the most time-effective and cost-efficient service in the industry:
- National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration
- U S Customs and Border Protection Homeland Security
- FAST approved Transportation Carrier Referrals
- Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles
DVS leads the industry in approved conversion and storage locations for NHTSA. DVS has modern regulation-approved locations in Indianapolis, Detroit, Niagara (Buffalo), Milwaukee, and Toledo. DVS is currently adding 3 more locations in Miami, St. Louis, and Los Angeles.
Purchase your unit(s) at Auction Sponsored location or on an Auction Sponsored platform, then:
- Select “ACES”, (Auction CANADIAN EXPORT SERVICE)
- Register your company (one-time) to become a Registered Importer via the DVS program.
- Select desired services during registration
- Customer Name, Year, Make, Model, VIN, Kilometers, Color, Value, and pick-up location
- Scanned copy of the Canadian Ownership
- DVS must receive the Canadian Ownership at their Indianapolis location, where the Indiana title will be produced after receiving the Canadian Ownership
ACES clients may consign and sell their inventory as soon as the U.S. title is delivered to them.